Welcome to the Norton Rose Fulbright Cook for your Cause
This is a fun way to get involved in our 2021 Global Charitable Initiative: Fighting Racism and Championing Social Justice.
Do you have a dish that everyone is always asking for the recipe? Do others say they love your cooking? Do you just love to cook?
The Cook for you Cause is the event for you. It’s easy to participate and make a difference. Follow the instructions below or watch this video.
Step one: Click here and select your cause.
Step two: Click the Join Team button, create your Reason2Race account and campaign page.
Step three: Complete your page set up.
- Set your goal. We recommend $1,000 or more.
- Keep or update your banner image.
- Create your story.
- Include why you are cooking for your cause, the name of your dish, the ingredients, and how to prepare it.
- Add a video describing you dish post it to Facebook, YouTube, or Vimeo. Copy the video link and add it in the video URL field.
- Edit the Thank you message if you would like.
- Click the Save and View changes.
You will then see your campaign page. Edit as needed.
Lastly we highly recommend adding a profile picture. Just click the My Profile tab. scroll down to Profile Picture then click the Brose button and pick a photo.
Now it’s time to share, share, share, your campaign link.