2015 Fundraising Goal – $10,000
Reason2Race partners with Florida 10 Series Race Management to give you the Florida 10 Charity Challenge which awards $2,000 ($1,000 per race) in prize donations to the charities of the highest athlete fundraisers!
Florida 10 Race Management’s mission is to promote the advancement of running while supporting the community with positive economic impact, health initiatives and educational benefits.
To support this mission, they give you the Florida 10 Charity Challenge as a way for you, athletes of all levels, to challenge yourselves in your athletic goals by sharing your racing journey with family, friends and community. Sharing goals makes them a reality, and with this program, they are committed that your finish line success becomes just that – a reality! As you train for and compete in your Florida 10 event, share your race story with others while spreading awareness and raising funds for the charity of your choice. Watch how making a difference for others makes a difference for you.
Please contact us here to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
Steps to Participate
- Register for the 2014 FL 10 event of your choice HERE
- Craft your story on a free Reason2Race donation page
- Share your story with family and friends!
- 1st place athlete fundraiser wins $500 for his/her cause
- 2nd place athlete fundraiser wins $200 for his/her cause
- 3rd, 4th and 5th place athlete fundraisers wins $100 for his/her cause