3 simple steps to participate
- Register for your race at registration link below
- Craft your story on your FREE Reason2Race donation page by clicking a logo below
- Share your story with friends and family
About the program
Reason2Race partners with Finish Line Sports to give you the Finish Line Sports Charity Challenge which awards $3,000 ($1,500 per race) in prize donations to the charities of the highest athlete fundraisers.
Finish Line Sports has a long history of not only providing great races but of also giving back to our community. They are happy to provide this program to continue along these two paths. This Charity Challenge is a way for you, athletes of all levels, to challenge yourselves in your athletic goals by sharing your racing journey with family, friends and community. Sharing goals makes them a reality, and with this program, FLS is committed that your finish line success becomes just that – a reality! As you train for and compete in your Finish Line Sports event, spread awareness and raise funds for the charity of your choice. Watch how making a difference for others makes a difference for you.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finish Line Sports Charity Challenge Races
- 03/02/14 Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Half Marathon, Texas (REGISTER HERE)
- 06/22/14 Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Triathlon, Texas (REGISTER HERE)
$3,000 in prize donations
Finish Line Sports is happy to award the following donations to the charities of the highest athlete fundraisers per race.
- 1st place athlete fundraiser wins $500 for his/her cause
- 2nd place athlete fundraiser wins $400 for his/her cause
- 3rd place athlete fundraiser wins $300 for his/her cause
- 4th place athlete fundraiser wins $200 for his/her cause
- 5th place athlete fundraiser wins $100 for his/her cause
How the program works
- There is no cost to take the Finsh Line Sports Charity Challenge
- There is no minimum fundraising requirement to participate
- We encourage you to shoot for a high goal, at least $1,000
- Win prize donations for your favorite cause by being one of the top 5 fundraisers
About the FLS spotlight charities
Every athlete is free to raise funds for any 501c3 charity through the Finish Line Sports Charity Challenge. Those who do not have a charity in mind but know they want to raise money are urged to race for one of the race spotlight charities.
- Click the logo to set up a donation page for either charity -
03/02/2014 Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Half Marathon spotlight
Cenikor Foundation is committed to helping people deal with behavioral health issues and addictions by providing a full continuum of care. Cenikor Foundation is one of the oldest and most successful substance abuse treatment centers in the nation with services throughout Texas and Louisiana.
06/24/2014 Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Triathlon spotlight
Cherish Our Children International’s mission is to create and fund programs and projects that provide a brighter future for the world’s most vulnerable children. COCI Houston program addresses the physical, emotional, and scholastic needs of children experiencing the trauma of parental incarceration.
To race for another charity, click a logo below.
[Contact us - to inquire about adding your charity to our list.]