Customize Your Campaign
See below instructions to update and customize your campaign. Having a fundraising goal, personal picture and story will compel donors to support your cause.
At the top right corner of reason2race.com or your campaign, click the LOGIN link.
On the DASHBOARD tab and under your campaign name, click the EDIT link .
(Note: The MY PROFILE tab is where you update your profile picture. Click this link to learn more.)
Complete the blank fields.
- GOAL – Enter your fundraising goal (Use a whole number like 1000. No decimal point or $ required.)
- BANNER – Click Browse to upload your campaign banner picture. Select either a landscape or portrait display option. Click Crop & Save.
- DESCRIPTION – Enter your personal story in the Description field. Share your event and your cause. See the example story provided for ideas on what to write.
- OPTIONAL – Enter a Video URL link. Customize your Thank you message to your donors.
Click SAVE & VIEW CHANGES.
View your completed campaign.
To make additional changes to your campaign, click the EDIT button.
When you are done making changes, click SAVE & VIEW CHANGES.
Share your campaign.
- Email your campaign link to share your event goal with family, friends and colleagues.
- Click here and here for sample emails.
- Facebook or Tweet your campaign too.
To sign out of your R2R account, click your name at the top right side of the screen and select Logout.
Contact us here if you have questions.